Sunday, June 30, 2019

Departure to Madird (La Salida a Madrid) 30 de Junio 2019


Today is the day I am finally traveling to Madrid!  After a day trip to Indianapolis yesterday with my husband, I am in the airport anxiously awaiting my departure.  I will be flying from Indianapolis to Atlanta then Atlanta to Madrid.  I cannot wait to arrive and study at “La Universidad Complutense de Madrid,” one of the most prestigious universities in Spain.  I have checked my packing list so many times to make sure I have everything. 😀
 Soldiers & Sailors Monument Memorial

 Carriage ride tour of Indy


Por fin, hoy es el día que estoy viajando a Madrid.  Después de una recorrida por Indianápolis ayer con mi esposo, estoy esperando ansiosamente en el aeropuerto de Indianápolis Internacional para mi salida.  Viajaré de Indianápolis a Atlanta y luego de Atlanta a Madrid.  No puedo esperar llegar y estudiar a “La Universidad  Complutense de Madrid,” una de las universidades más prestigiosas en España.  He revisado mi lista de empacar muchas veces para estar segura que tengo todo.
 McDonalds Sign next to our hotel in Indy

El mapa del vuelo (plane route)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mil Gracias al NSE

As I am finally home I am realizing it is such a bittersweet moment. I am glad to be reunited with my family but I have definitely left...